The Sentinel shoe is the latest DGS outsole version which is :
- Highly increases body stability and control
- Extremely durable rubber compound- will last 2-3 times longer than vulcanized shoes
- Wide outer lip designed to prevent ankle rolls
- TPU laminated toe caps for high durability
- Built in arch support to end over pronation and prevent soreness and injuries
- Built in heel cup
You can expect one of the stable/supportive shoes you’ve ever skated.
True to size fit guarantee
Follow these steps and if the shoes don’t fit, we will pay for your return shipping.
- Measure the length of the center line of insoles in your current shoes and buy the corresponding size:
- 4.5 = 23 cm
- 5 = 23.5 cm
- 5.5 = 24 cm
- 6 = 24.5 cm
- 6.5 = 25cm
- 7 = 25.5 cm
- 7.5 = 26cm
- 8 = 26.5 cm
- 8.5 = 27 cm
- 9 =27.5 cm
- 9.5= 28 cm
- 10 =28.5 cm
- 10.5 = 29 cm
- 11 = 29.5 cm
- 11.5 = 30 cm
- 12 = 30.5 cm
FP FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART ( compare to vans or nike)
Dynamic Gait Stabilization Outsole System.
- Dynamic: The outsole adapts to each step and point of impact, absorbing nearly all shock energy.
- Gait : Built in heel cup and arch support guide the adaptive reaction of FluidX Non Newtonian Protection to support your foot’s bio mechanical performance.
- Stabilization: During large impacts stabilization of the joints is supported.
- Performance comparison: Nike Janoski Lunarlon 53% energy absorption | FP DGS 91% energy absorption.